Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In our World A1 tile, we all have the whirlpools here as animated tile:
World_A1_Whirlpool.png
I just want it to look like a sand whirlpool to use on Outside A2 (Just want to use it as quicksand in the desert):
Outside_A2.png
I hope someone here can help me deal with this. Thank you very much.

Tsukimi-neko

Tsukimi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
10 min quality!
Qgj6R1G.png

if you want to make it brighter/darker, or change the tone:
s4xJDTx.png

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Resource Support' is for when people want advice on making their own resources.

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

rockling187

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
eng
Primarily Uses
N/A
I love it are you albe to do a edit of the water one so it isnt just a out of place square so you can place it in any water?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@rockling187 , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Your request is not even the same as the OP's, and the person who completed the request hasn't been here for 4 months. Please create a new thread just for your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188