First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Good evening everyone, I hope you are okay, I have request to submit:

Resource Type: Audio (may be "se")

Maker Format: VX Ace

Art Style: Everything

Description: Could someone send me back to links to get audio resources expressing the moods of humans? Kind: Coughing,laughing (sarcastic or demonic), shouting, breathing, you see the kind (i hope :D  ).The basic ones in rpg maker vx/ace don't suit me (too long for me). I wait your answers with hope, thank you in advance :)  

Reference Images: it's not necessary

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, all audio resources that can be used in MV can be used in Ace, so I recommend checking out these links provided by slimmmeiskie2 of Japanese blogs providing audio resources with translated terms of use.  Highly recommended.

EDIT:

Also, if you need a lot of sound effects, I recommend checking out this site and it's parent site in Japanese since it has a few more resources that the English one doesn't provide, mostly in the form of Japanese spoken voice clips for battle or everyday things.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonFly

Itd
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry for the delay in reply, really. @Diretooth: This site is very interesting but the resources that I seek are not there, then those of the site are ... too long, I was looking for audios with maximum (0:10).

@djDarkX: I also do not find the resources I seek (on the English site), then their resources are quite limited I find.Thank you that even to have try, I will still draw some stuff in the lot. I continue my research hoping that someone will put me on the right track

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
loopk wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
loopk wrote on Avery's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FeriMyi