Not open for further replies.

Jzkann

*creative title*
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi. I once downloaded this enemy pack (it is a Google Drive link because the file is too big to be attached on a forum post) but back then, I didn't even bother checking the credits. If anyone has ever seen this enemy pack, I'd be happy to know who the author(s) is/are, as Google Images Research doesn't help much. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Profile Posts

Who wants to see me mock my brother's story? Brother story: thus he summoned a mighty twenty foot lizard. My Comment: Godzilla is attacking the city! As bad as these 4 are at shopping I wouldn't be surprised if Jun didn't proudly return with a chamber pot on her head. "Look at this helmet I got for 1,000 gold!"
Apparently I'm a grandpa now.

20220128_181216.jpg20220128_181227.jpg
Sales Goal of Learn RPG Maker MV at 64% now! :kaopride:
When I was in the hospital I did actually have a nurse that was funny, did all these extra nice things for me and said she liked me. So you know what that means. That will be the last time I'll hear from her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aedryssian