TRADE Need Custom Sprites (willing to trade for BGM music)

WeGotBeats

Music Producer/Game Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Engine: RPG Maker MV
Synopsis:

Travis is from the small town of Livingston. He grows up there with his mother, father and his brother Darick. One day Darick travels into town and is never heard from again. 10 years later, Travis, now a man, with his companions battle the global entity known as the Imperial Order of Bath controlled by the cosmic entity known as Bath. This story is full of humor, tragedy and hope.

Positions/Roles Needed: Pixel Artists/Coders.

You won’t have to do all the sprites for the game but I will need the main characters created. I know very little about creating pixel art but I tried to create a demo of how I would like the sprite of Trav to look.

In addition, I will need certain design elements (space ship tiles, fountain, ect) created along with battle backgrounds, and title screen.

Coding will mostly be done by me but I need help especially creating plugins and cut scenes for the game.

My Role(s)/Position(s): Soundtrack and Effects, most programming and coding, map making, the copy writing of the characters as well as the story writer.

Skill Trade: I am willing to trade my services as a Music Producer for your project. I will be willing to share with you samples of my work that I am using for this game. Also I am willing to pay for services if required.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@mikix I've removed your e-mail, as we have a lot of spambots on this forum searching for them. You can contact each other through PMs to start.

spitzfire1985

BZ Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have samples of your music?

WeGotBeats

Music Producer/Game Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have samples of your music?
If you go to my website www.wegotbeats.com you can hear my music.

The game music I am making is mainly just instrumentation with little drums as opposed to the music I have on there. I can also send you a snippet of the music I am working on for my game if you message me with your email.

Gabbypie64

Aster World Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is help still neeeded

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I bought a gaiter with Meijer printed on it.

I'm still a Walmart worker, and I wore it today for work.
Trying out new carpet autotiles and I can't decide if it's working or not. Pixeling soft carpets is hard
It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakobhenerey309