Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there,

I made this crude, conceptual painting of what will become the title screen for my project... I know need someone to make a REAL picture from it :blush: The picture itself is a desert landscape with the main character looking into the distance.

Any art-style will probably do as long as it matches the RTP face-sets art a little :cutesmile:

I will not be able to pay you, so you would be doing this for free, the credit and my gratitude (admittedly that's not much but perhaps you need the experience or just brushing up your skill :D)
I'm in no rush so you could take as long as you like (besides you need to be satisfied with it as much as I do IMO and real life always takes precedence, I do understand that).

I would really appreciate if someone picks this up :D:D:D

Last edited:

GalaxyDreamer90

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I happen to be a graphic design student and could probably make something like this on my computer using sketchbook pro. I need to practice my digital art skills anyway. Even though I will be doing this for free I do at least want some credit. Hopefully I can get this done before I start classes again next week.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julienrg