NEED edits to these faces and this character sprite. NECESSARY for game completion.

Shade Sorcerer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
This is for a commercial game! If you do not want these to be sold as a part of my game, please do not respond!

I need these two faces of this character edited to make her look like a cyborg. Specifically, her right eye should be a piece of metal with a small blue light in the middle, and her hair on the right side of her head, from roughly her mouth level down should look metallic. In the first picture, the light in her right eye should be a softer, more inviting, blue, whereas in the second picture, it should be a harsher, more distant kind of blue. Also, in the second picture, I would like her to have a completely straight face, absolutely no emotion. In the character sprite, all I need changed is that her hair on the right side should be metallic from the lower part of the head down. I really truly do appreciate you taking the time to read this, and if you make these edits, I will be absolutely ecstatic. 

Cyborg Woman.png

Cyborg woman sans emotions.png

Cyborg Woman.png

(p.s. This is my first time starting a topic, so if I did something wrong, please let me know. thank you)

EDIT: No longer need the character sprite, I tired making it myself again, and this time I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. If you would like to see it to get a better understanding of the face, here it is.Alexis attempt.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shade Sorcerer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
It's for free, I don't have any money yet. Thank you for reminding me that I need to be more specific. I will give credit, but unless I make a large amount more than I expect from this game, probably no money will be involved.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's always a good idea to shelve out money if it's for a commercial game. You'll have to spend money to earn money after all. An edit like that wouldn't end up to be much money anyway, so I do suggest going to Classifieds and asking there, see what people's prices are.

Shade Sorcerer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I really need to be more specific... Anyways, I'm a seventeen year old high school student with no job. I have fifteen bucks, and I need to buy my parent and my sister Christmas presents. If I can pay any money, It's not going to be until after Christmas, and it's not going to be much. I'm probably not even selling the game for more than 2$ a copy, so the most I'd be willing to pay is probably 20$- once again, if I get more than 20$ for Christmas.

R4B

✨Coffee is my spirit animal✨
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Delivery! One cyborg to Miss Shade!

About that payment -
If you end up using these, a free copy of the game would be a pretty good payment,
that's up to you though, you are free to use these either way.

good luck with your game! :)

Shade Sorcerer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Delivery! One cyborg to Miss Shade!

About that payment -

If you end up using these, a free copy of the game would be a pretty good payment,

that's up to you though, you are free to use these either way.

good luck with your game! :)
That's REALLY good, but, if you could just shrink the blue part down a teensy bit, then it would be perfect. Also, you will definitely get a free copy of the game. If you don't want to shrink it, It's still TOTALLY usable, just not quite what I had in mind. Thank you SO MUCH! :D (also, don't expect that copy for a while, she's the main character, so I haven't actually started making it, since if I couldn't get a good face, I couldn't make the game.) once again, THANK YOU! :D  (also, I'm a guy...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.

Guess what's next...
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)
so like with the whole 'familiarity breeds contempt thingy', how are you supposed to tell if your title screen/battle music gets really tedious after a few dozen plays or if you're just personally hella sick of it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesuProYT