Need gen parts for vx ace from mv resource

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by CyberDragoon, Jan 26, 2017.

1. CyberDragoon

CyberDragoon Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Okay, so I've been spriting and crap for a while, and I need help now, because I suck at art. So, anyway.. I'm trying to make my teacher in a game for a project, and I need help making adjustments and stuff.

Below, with the biker goatee, is what I managed to do so far with the faceset. It's all an mv faceset, and I'm getting really frustrated because that's pretty close to what he looks like, except the hair and goatee are a really dark brown.

Here are the links to whence I got both the goatee:

and the face with the hair:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/58852-derexs-generator-overhaul-updated-august-16/

But I'm wondering if someone could help format these into Vx Ace styles, so then I could put them into the Character Generator. This will not be used commercially; none of the stuff I make will. 

If so, thank you so much! Please feel free to ask questions...

callawayyy.png

2. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    To use Sythian Bard's facial hair pieces, even edits of them, you will need an MV license as they are edits of MV resources. Not sure if you have MV or not, just wanted to make that clear.

Also, they would really need to be completely redrawn for Ace's generator as it's front-view, not side-view like MV.

3. CyberDragoon

CyberDragoon Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Oh! Well den...I do. But thanks for advice

4. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    If you have MV, why not generate the faces in there, then use them in Ace? You'd have to reduce the size a wee bit, not sure how well that would work. But it would likely be easier than having the pieces redrawn for Ace.  Just a thought...

CyberDragoon likes this.