Need help aligning frame and hp bar in Moghunter's Battlehud.

clone00013

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As you can see in the screenshot below, the hp, mp, tp gauges and the frames do not line up. I have tried changing every x-axis parameter in the plugin and they don't move. Can someone point me in the right direction to make this happen? The frames need to move down.
layoutproblems.jpg

Cormorant42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My immediate response would be that it's a problem with your y-axis, not your x-axis (y is up/down, x is side to side). If that's a typo, sorry for patronizing you, but if it's not, that could be your problem right there

clone00013

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, I meant Y-axis.

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Within the plugin there should be some params for that you can mess with. Simply change the y axis until it matches. You could also take a screenshot of the image, then in a graphic editing program look at the y axis for where it should be and use that as a quick guide to setting the y axis param in plugin.

shinigamy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
persian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello

When you change the parameters
Click the new game and test
It will probably solve your problem
if not
Get me a movie or video of how you change the parameters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally done! Time to continue the other one.
Grass... Earth... Sand... Snow! Working on edits for some new autotiles for MZ/MV
Waiting on approval on my One Map Challenge game, which I made to get a feel for RPG Maker. I was able to complete it before MZ's release, now I can focus fully on the MZ game I want to make. I'm excited, ya'll.

I have recently returned to try and developing games after I learned how to use digital drawing software.

My goal is to start simple and small. I am mostly aiming to create a game that I would play, and to tell a story that I would like to read. :smile:
RayGarden7 wrote on Geovid's profile.
Hey I'm new the RPG Maker forms as well and was having the same problem you are with needing 30 post or 30 threads we must complete. Maybe we could help each other out? Why you on the forms what is your goal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffithVIII