Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Have no idea what i'm doing here, so I need help changing this part of the core script in game objects
I want to make the amount of TP one gains from value either 0 or 1, not sure which yet. Already changed the max value of TP to a low number to make this work, but i'm sure if i touch this without knowing what i'm doing the script will break. so someone help please? thanks in advance

Game_Battler.prototype.gainTp = function(value) {
this._result.tpDamage = -value;
this.setTp(this.tp + value);
};

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think that is the wrong place to change, because "value" is set before that function is entered.
you should search for the place where that function is called and change the value there, especially if you are not sure if you want to replace it with 0 or 1.

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks @Andar i think you saved me from f'ing something up. I'll do that, and post here again if needed or ask for the thread to be closed if i find a solution

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidusa121