PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've tried searching the forums but whenever I search for door/doors I just get a bunch that are 1.5 or 2 tiles high. Does anyone know of any custom RTP doors that are normal size, arched or square, doesn't matter. Just need to get some more variation in my towns/cities.

Thanks a bunch!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you click the link in my signature you will find the MV RTP doors redone at 2 tiles tall (I think - it’s been a while). If you are wanting non-RTP doors, I know there are some, I just can look for them right this minute.

Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Um... the height is not important as you can just edit it. Just change the image size to grid size*3 x grid size*4 if you want 1 tile high doors.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, I completely misread and thought you wanted taller doors.

PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problem, It seems finding tall doors is easy, finding normal sized ones that aren't the same as the defaults is tough lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodrick_3412