Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Anyway, I ran into a problem using Fomar0153's "YanFly Compatible Customisable ATB/Stamina Based Battle System script" (found here).
As it says, it requires Yanfly's Ace Battle Engine, which I am also using...

The problem: Whenever an enemy uses the "Escape" ability in battle, the game will crash and give me this error:
error.png
Here's line 458 in the script:
458.png
I'm not really sure how to fix this issue. From what I understand from the error message, it seems this method wasn't properly defined? However, only a few lines below, the 'stamina_cost' method is indeed defined:
stamina_cost.png
So... I'm a little lost, to be honest. I recreated the error in a new project with fresh scripts from the sources I provided. The error still appeared. If anyone can take a look at these and try and find the solution, I would be eternally grateful.

Last edited:

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Here is a quick fix.
At the end of line 458 from your second screenshot, add if @actions[0]

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

New sprites & animations for Mint and Beri are coming along!
Guh-Colorbound.gif
ScreenShot_10_5_2022_4_44_8.png
Mad O' Malley... a stick figure that's afraid of it's existence being erased. so they always start battle in an anxious state.
Before, I was drawing all the sprite work, super big and shrinking it down. Which was really time consuming if thing's changed. So instead I'm drawing the characters sketch, and then remaking it with pixel art instead.
Why are job interviews so terrifying. :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveleaf