Need help for bust images.

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by Noctis, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Tags:
  1. Noctis

Noctis Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Filipino
    I tried many times but I just can't do it properly  :headshake:  so I really need help in creating bust images for my actors. I'm going to send you my pencil drawings and I need help in converting them into digital drawings with colors.

I can't really pay money :(  so if someone is not busy to help me out I will greatly appreciate it and you'll be part of the game I'm making.

Since it's really hard to find someone who will do it for free, I'm not going to be picky about the style of the color.

So if you want to help me out, just leave a reply and I'm going to give you the pencil drawings. Thank you!

If you ever need some drawings (pencil only since I suck at digital drawing), maybe that's all I can offer.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2016
  2. Arisa

Arisa probably dead Veteran

First Language:
    English/Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Alright, allow me too see it (My vector has gotten better now, yay!)

Marsigne likes this.
  3. Noctis

Noctis Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Filipino
    Yay! I have 6 actors but here is the first one in case you want to try  :)  you can leave the face blank (without eyes, nose, and mouth I think I can manage that)

the body is not quite proportional, I can make a better one if you want but here it is.

P_20160602_100954.png

P_20160617_003704_1_NT_p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2016
  4. Rukomura

Rukomura Lurker Member

First Language:
    Italian
    Can't deny it, I really like your coloring o)-<

But anyway, I'm also available if you want. An example is my avatar on the left made by me, but I can provide a link to my art in general if you shoot me a PM.

5. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Since this is a bigger request, I'm going to move it to Project Recruitment. Please be sure to check the posting rules for that section and adjust the original post accordingly.

6. Noctis

Noctis Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Filipino
    @NeevaDash @Rukomura thanks for offering your help  :)  but I just decided that I will just learn the basics of paint tool sai and not rush things. It probably won't look good if the face sets in my game will have different art style so yeah, I'm just going to do them myself  :D  (even if it's not good lmao)

If I ever need help, I will be glad if I could ask you for help, thanks anyways  :)

Mods, please close or delete this topic  :)

7. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.