Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Row Formation
This game I am making right now is going to strictly feature a front-view battle system while using Yanfly's Row Formation
plugin. Of course, I assume the position settings are made with the side view in mind and I know squat about such complicated coding.

I'm wondering if anyone has some idea of how to set positions so that, in a front view setting, front row monsters would be sitting
in the bottom of screen (in front of you) and the back row monsters sitting up top, at the back as opposed to being left and right.

Skill Learn Plugins
Actually, I'm using the Skill Learn and the Equip Battle Skills plugins.
During testing, whenever I buy a new skill, it is immediately equipped to my actor of choice.
When I remove it, I can't find and equip it again.

Anything I could be doing wrong?
If you need more information, like what other plugins I am using, ask away.

Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.
100 problems in RMMZ 100 more problems take one down pass it around 101 Problems in RMMZ
Made some progress on my game, mostly mapping. Learned quite a bit in the process!.

M6eUoTT.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scooterdoofus