Need help! How do I make it so events won't load until I make it so?

HomelessWilliam

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
I wish for some events to load in on the map after I tell it so (either by a command or by walking closer too the events). I want to do this in order to prevent slow-down from too many events. Is it even possible? Any help would be appreciated! :)

Heirukichi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Unfortunately it is not possible. I recommend using an anti-lag script. There is a good one made by @TheoAllen, maybe he could provide a link.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the link.

Last edited:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you want events to "load" only when needed, you might want to use an event spawner script/plugin. But it might prove to be more hassle than just keeping your maps simple.. Like if you're gonna end up with so many events on a big map, look at the possibility of splitting it into smaller ones.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodrick_3412