need help How to remove the black box above the enemy sprites

Croov

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so i just have finished exporting my game to android when i play it it has no problem until i fight an enemy, it showing a box above the enemy sprites and i dont know how to fix this
Screenshot_20200114-195615.png

Croov

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you edited your Iconsheet?
i didnt edit anything, i just added some sprites and yanfly plugin

it looks fine on windows. But when i export it to android the black box suddenly appear

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To give an explanation:
That box is the place for states affecting the enemy. To speed up calculations the programmer decided to always display a minimum of one state icon, with the zero icon being invisible. Thatzero icon is the very first icon top left on the iconsheet.

So a black icon can happen in two possible ways.
The first is if you edited your iconsheet and destroyed the transparency value on the very first icon in it. That can happen even without intention as there are programs that cannot handle true transparency and always destroy it (never use Microsoft Paint even if it was default in all older windows versions).

The second possibility is that you're using a plugin that changed the way the enemies are displayed - I remember there was one case where the black box was the result of a wrong configuration of yanfly's plugins, where the user had to correct the configuration and plugin order to solve this.

Croov

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To give an explanation:
That box is the place for states affecting the enemy. To speed up calculations the programmer decided to always display a minimum of one state icon, with the zero icon being invisible. Thatzero icon is the very first icon top left on the iconsheet.

So a black icon can happen in two possible ways.
The first is if you edited your iconsheet and destroyed the transparency value on the very first icon in it. That can happen even without intention as there are programs that cannot handle true transparency and always destroy it (never use Microsoft Paint even if it was default in all older windows versions).

The second possibility is that you're using a plugin that changed the way the enemies are displayed - I remember there was one case where the black box was the result of a wrong configuration of yanfly's plugins, where the user had to correct the configuration and plugin order to solve this.
Where i can find the iconsheet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloo