Fionn23

Eternal Noob
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I want to hide the last 3 of 7 members of my party inside the battle status window, as well as disable targeting them (ally targeting) through the battle status window.

My idea is to set the Window_BattleStatus.prototype.maxCols to 4 and disable the down button as well as set up some if statements if the cursor is at the beginning and end of the battle status column.

My problem is I don't know what function to modify so that I can control the cursor of the Battle Status Window.

Also, is this a bad idea? Or is there a better way to do this? Thanks!

Edit: I'm embarrassed. Window_BattleStatus.prototype.maxItems solved my problem. Hope an admin can closed this thread as soon as possible.

Last edited:

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

As you get older you notice how things you always used to do is starting to cause pain XD
I've always sitted on my feet for exemple and now I've started to develop knee pains that always occur after I sit in a way that I've ALWAYS done.
And am I going to stop doing it? Eh, likely not before it is causing me massive pain....:kaoswt:
Yay me...
Taking screenshot from later part of the game, to use as foreshadowing in earlier parts. :kaoblush:
So close to being finished with this portion, feels like it's been taking forever
Tukold2.PNGTukold3.PNGTukold1.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winterengineer