AeroMegaStar

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to make a spell-chaining magic system.

It would look like (for example):
- First turn : Create one Air Orb and keep it. (Like rotating around the character.)
- Second Turn : Create one Fire Orb and keep it. (Same here.)
- Third Turn : Release the two Orbs and deal Air/Fire damages. (And the two Orbs are released.)

I know it looks simple, but i don't know how to tell the game there's two orbs, so as it can keep it in memory for
later damages.

If you know a plugin, or any way to make this work, that would be great :D.

PS : It would be great too if the player can cast two Orbs in one turn, spending twice MP, of course, and release it whenever he wants. But that's another problem.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you want exact those options, ou'll have no choice but request a plugin written for that.
A very limited form of that could be implemented by using states to store one orb each, but that won't be the same on many accounts.

I've moved this thread to Plugin Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"
How can I look up the components for a medieval bomb for my game without the FBI showing up at my door?
I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvieOverwrite