Need help it was not bugged a minute ago but then this bug arises and i dont know what to do this bug is victory aftermath plugin

Udhe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
should i delete the game and recreate it or are there anything that i could do cuz i dont know anything nor experience of any programming thing before and this is my very first game i tried to make. this is my plugin listbug.png

Attachments

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
please post screenshots of your plugin manager with all your installed plugins listed.

Udhe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Attachments

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Udhe that is incomplete, it only lists part of your plugins. But the entire list is needed to cross-check for several errors.
Please use [alt]-[prtscr] instead of simple [prtscr] for your screenshots, that limits them to the active window and makes them better readable.

also did you start a new game or did you continue a saved game when the error happened?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
from teh looks from the first part, is that yanfly (YEP) plugins in the wrong order.
go to his website and place teh YEP plugins exacly provied on his website.

that will avoid those errors.

Udhe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Udhe that is incomplete, it only lists part of your plugins. But the entire list is needed to cross-check for several errors.
Please use [alt]-[prtscr] instead of simple [prtscr] for your screenshots, that limits them to the active window and makes them better readable.

also did you start a new game or did you continue a saved game when the error happened?
i did restart it but it seems the same and i dont know what to do since i dont have any knowledge to face this i was thinking about asking community first and make a last resort to recreate the game since i already test it on new game it didnt bugged so i want to make it last resort cuz its pretty tiring doing this by myself 1586559873730.jpg1586559899314.jpg1586559918215.jpg

Attachments

Udhe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[MOVE]Plugin Support[/MOVE]
im sorry cuz im new here so i thought this was the right place and thank you for the advice

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) as said above the order of your plugins is wrong. Please go to yanfly's website and reorder your plugins from there in exactly the same order, top to bottom
2) why do you have three different battlesystems (ATB, CTB, STB) installed? they will never work correctly at the same time. Do NOT install plugins if you do not need them, that will only cause problems
3) we asked for the test with a new game not with a new project. No one wants you to start developing again. "new game" is the button on the title screen after you playtest the game.
And if you change something in the plugin manager, it almost always destroy compatibility of older savefiles, resulting in similar errors if you load an incompatible older savefile. That is why you should start a new game (but not a new project) whenever you add or remove or reorder the plugins from the plugin manager.

After you correct the order of your plugins and remove those that you don't need, please test again and if there is another error, please give a screenshot of that as well as the new list on your plugin manager

Udhe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) as said above the order of your plugins is wrong. Please go to yanfly's website and reorder your plugins from there in exactly the same order, top to bottom
2) why do you have three different battlesystems (ATB, CTB, STB) installed? they will never work correctly at the same time. Do NOT install plugins if you do not need them, that will only cause problems
3) we asked for the test with a new game not with a new project. No one wants you to start developing again. "new game" is the button on the title screen after you playtest the game.
And if you change something in the plugin manager, it almost always destroy compatibility of older savefiles, resulting in similar errors if you load an incompatible older savefile. That is why you should start a new game (but not a new project) whenever you add or remove or reorder the plugins from the plugin manager.

After you correct the order of your plugins and remove those that you don't need, please test again and if there is another error, please give a screenshot of that as well as the new list on your plugin manager
already fixed ty so much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone have advice for recruiting friends to bugtest with you? I had some buddies volunteer without me asking, and we agreed on dates and times... and they all just flaked...
A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.
Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)
SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhikhurana