liamx2000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have been trying for days now to use one of MOGS battle template plugins with mixed results , I followed their tutorial but my battle screen still looks off and I have no idea what I need to edit to make it look correctly and the annoying thing is I managed to do it a few years ago with an older MOG plugin but I just can't get it working so I wanted to ask if anyone on here who knows what they are doing to upload the battle template I am trying to use so i can download it.

here is the download
https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/download-page-mv-01/

here is MOGS tutorial I had to use Google translate to read it.
https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-battle-hud/

it comes with 12 Battle Hud templates and I want to use the one named 01_classic.
here is a screenshot of my old project that has a working battle menu and here is a picture of the newer version that's a complete mess. I tried asking MOG but they never reply.

I don't know what else to do now so I would greatly appreciate if any expert who knows what they are doing to help me.

Attachments

• HOW IT SHOULD LOOK.PNG
    HOW IT SHOULD LOOK.PNG
    149.4 KB · Views: 8
  • COMPLETE MESS.PNG
    COMPLETE MESS.PNG
    622.9 KB · Views: 7
  • template I want to use.PNG
    template I want to use.PNG
    40.2 KB · Views: 8

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you place the images correct?

the 2 folders inside 01_classig (battlecommand and battlehud) into the "img" folder
and the 2 plugins in the plugins folder and load those up into your plugin database.

also, do you use other plugins? and can you make a screenshot of the plugin database you have now?
and if possible the params settings of the 2 plugins?

liamx2000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Did you place the images correct?

the 2 folders inside 01_classig (battlecommand and battlehud) into the "img" folder
and the 2 plugins in the plugins folder and load those up into your plugin database.

also, do you use other plugins? and can you make a screenshot of the plugin database you have now?
and if possible the params settings of the 2 plugins?

Right I think I FINALLY did it , I think I was having problems because I was actually using Mogs Demo to try and make the template work I tried making anew project and doing the step by step guide and It seems to be working fingers crossed , but thank you for replying and offering to help me.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

gundambison wrote on emelian65's profile.
updated with new code.. Hope this work
1675255888435.png
Been working on new characters and outfits, no bodysuit!
doesnt mean she's not mechanical :kaopride:
Sneak peek on what I'm working on (don't mind the tileset, it's placeholder)

1675253833587.png1675253693243.png1675253707818.png
Going to make my Anniebelle dolls into murderous cowards, when the lights go out they swarm, otherwise they flee and attack from a distance...
annieBelle.png

....just look at those beady little eyes. Terrifying! :kaoswt:

Stream for those who like to watch. :LZSwink:
So I sent my game demo to be entered into a game showcase. They asked if I had a website for my game. So I listed my game page here. I don't know if that will count or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoankannuy