Not open for further replies.

Peindora

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Latvian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hello I wanted to replace the sprites with portraits of the characters in the menu of my game. The problem is: I'm a noob when it comes to scripting (and still fairly new to rmxp overall).
I searched around the net as it's a rather common problem I believe. But I didn't find anything concrete.
Can anyone please help me?

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No offence, but if you just ran your first mile, why do you want to go straight to the marathon? Take it easy and go slowly, first learn how to deal with the built in features and then go for scripting.

Peindora

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Latvian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
No offence taken. :) that's just how I am. And most of the built in features are pretty easy to understand and deal with. One of the reasons why I want the menu to be done as one of the first things is because it's something that you stick with for the whole game. From the beginning till the end. Once it's done it's done.

Peindora

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Latvian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
how do I remove the thread? the problem was resolved

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You don't remove threads. You report your first post and ask for it to be closed.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Bury me as much as you want in this pain, I'll still rise to hug you again!"

Hero or masochist?

Lol these new tiles are looking cute. :B
Made with Country Woods (Available on the Store) and Country Woods II (w.i.p)
Turns out 4 layers is A LOT.
I noticed random Japanese dialogue in the FF7 remake while playing in English. More than once. Just now I saved a vid where Tifa spoke Japanese after a battle. We all make mistakes lol, this is kinda funny though
I wonder if the new RPG Maker will have a built-in ABS for maps or a light effect system plugin out of the box.
Not having false expectations, but if it has both, then wow. I am gonna party all night. Nah I lie. I will party all night anyway, just searching for a good excuse. :stickytongue:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PasalReturning36