Need help setting a custom menu 'box' on the main menu

Zify

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, so i'm making a new game and I've been searching around the forums and I can't seem to find any plugins/solutions to my problem.

Basically, I want to get rid of the 'box' on the main menu (start, load, etc.) and replace it with my own custom text made in photoshop.

Here's what I mean:

1.png

Get rid of that box there ^ and replace it with this:

Title screen  copy.png

Is this possible? and how would I make it so that when the player selects "begin" it actually starts the game?

Thanks (also sorry if i put this in the wrong place etc, first time posting and I am new to MV.)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any such changes to the title screen will require a custom plugin written for you.

I've moved this thread to Plugin Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Ahuramazda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You could make everything you need with a blank map/pictures and using events to control/move pictures around... It is what I used for my title screen. You would need something like Yami's Skip Title plugin and then set all the events on the map to autorun and parallel and making sure you set the player set to transparent and unable to move/open the menu.

I can go into more detail if needed, but its not too hard to set up :D

Vito The Boss

Someone better than you, or will become
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
Ehi! I'll try to do that plugin for you!

Vito The Boss

Someone better than you, or will become
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
Your plugin is allmost finish!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Vito The Boss, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you have something to add and your own post is the last one, simply edit that post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
souldoood