Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey,

I downloaded the tactical battle system for VX Ace made by Saba Kan: Kiseki Ex. Download Link is here: http://petitrare.com/material/kisekiEX_2.zip (and I hope this is the current version, I have no idea..).

It includes a demo.

The big problem, everything is in japanese. I already started google translating some of the instructions, I know that I have to copy the graphic/system files and set up the skills 1-10 in the database. But I'm unsure which scripts I have to copy/paste into my own project.

I attached the things I'm not so sure about, circled in red. Do I need those? And what do they do?

kiseki1.png

kiseki2.png

I would be really grateful, if someone who knows a bit more about scripting than me, would be so kind and look into the demo and help me out.

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
for simple you pretty much need most of all is script in this I asked to saban kan for translate is script but he never answer if I get time I will translate his script for maker it accessible to you!

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Uhm, I have trouble understanding you. I need 'most of all is script'? Do you mean all scripts I circled?

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well the fact they are in japanese don't help to know wich script to take so naturally you can always copy paste the script data

but I think this what you have circlet in red ~

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Well, some stuff is in japanese, but that's mostly the explanations. I think, maybe someone who knows a thing or two could look at the scripts I circled and just roughly say what they do. Especially those circled scripts have little to no explanation and I don't know what to make out of it.

KeyToTruth12

Grammar Nazi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
They are already translated. I'm using it for my current project.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Oh, really? I didn't found a translated version. Can you provide me with a link? That would be great!

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Sorry, it is not, I already know the link and it is a different battle system from the same author. I'm looking specifically for the Kiseki EX Battle system, this is something different.

KeyToTruth12

Grammar Nazi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Edit: wait...

Edit2: Sorry, I thought you were reffering to those scripts poster #8 says. But thanks for the link, it's better!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I tried searching again but the one I linked before was the only translated script that showed up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noicchi