Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, try that because it SHOULD work, if Iris iw working fine, it should do the same with Trish.
Omg I figured it out lol. We had it right the entire time.

After reading the YEP Buffs States Core for the hundredth time, I realized that I did not have this plugin listed underneath the YEP Battle Engine and as soon as I cut and paste the plugin below it worked. LOL

Magusalfador

AKA VaroClaw
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hahahaha I see...yeah, plug in order is super important. Well, there we go, you now have it working! which is the important thing =)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hahahaha I see...yeah, plug in order is super important. Well, there we go, you now have it working! which is the important thing =)
Learn something new everyday on this. Thank you for the help on this.

Only thing I need to do now is resolve the turn duration counter so it stops skipping by 2 but I think I can look through my plugins and see if one of them is manipulating my turn duration.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.
Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoGurizuri