Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, try that because it SHOULD work, if Iris iw working fine, it should do the same with Trish.
Omg I figured it out lol. We had it right the entire time.

After reading the YEP Buffs States Core for the hundredth time, I realized that I did not have this plugin listed underneath the YEP Battle Engine and as soon as I cut and paste the plugin below it worked. LOL

Magusalfador

AKA VaroClaw
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hahahaha I see...yeah, plug in order is super important. Well, there we go, you now have it working! which is the important thing =)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hahahaha I see...yeah, plug in order is super important. Well, there we go, you now have it working! which is the important thing =)
Learn something new everyday on this. Thank you for the help on this.

Only thing I need to do now is resolve the turn duration counter so it stops skipping by 2 but I think I can look through my plugins and see if one of them is manipulating my turn duration.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VicArt