AlCapone

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys ;w;

I'm struggling to find these tilesets, if anyone knows where I can dl/buy them, I would appreciate ! :kaoswt:
Thank you so much and have a nice day !

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it would help if you can give the names of the games where you got the screenshots from.

that said, the middle picture can only have been done with parallax mapping, and that means it is highly unlikely you'll find an ordinary tileset as a source.

Ronove

♫꒰・‿・๑꒱
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First one is from https://nekuramap.wixsite.com/nekuramap . You have to purchase them. I'm not sure about the folding screen on the second one (it might be Nekura too, but I don't see it in the set I've purchased). I'm definitely not sure about the third.

I definitely agree next time, you should tell us the source of the screenshots. It might help people help you.

AlCapone

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it would help if you can give the names of the games where you got the screenshots from.

that said, the middle picture can only have been done with parallax mapping, and that means it is highly unlikely you'll find an ordinary tileset as a source.

Aah sorry about that ! First time I'm posting... It's from a game in progress tho, here's the link : https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/2673?from=newsletter

This person is posting their work and I just wanted to know where they got their ressources.

First one is from https://nekuramap.wixsite.com/nekuramap . You have to purchase them. I'm not sure about the folding screen on the second one (it might be Nekura too, but I don't see it in the set I've purchased). I'm definitely not sure about the third.

I definitely agree next time, you should tell us the source of the screenshots. It might help people help you.

Thank you so much !! You have no idea about how much you're helping me here ! And I understand, I'll be more careful when I ask something ! Thanks again !

Ronove

♫꒰・‿・๑꒱
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problem! Just remember the tiles are made with a 32x32 grid in mind. If you're using them in MZ/MV, you may have to do some adjusting. And I did have a glance through the in-progress pics and a lot of it does seem to be from Nekura and some other stuff I'm not familiar with.

palinskyjoe

affable madman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there! Jumping on here to add that some of Nekura's free resources were shared here for VX Ace some years back by @GrandmaDeb . The post is here (which includes translated terms by @slimmmeiske2 as well) -- and since 32x32 is the VX Ace size, you can find some helpful tutorials on how to upcycle those tiles for MV/MZ formats on the RPG Maker Blog here! Hopefully this helps!

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I also follow this person. If Im not wrong, they also make tiles. So, maybe they made those specifically for their game?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

…So I was looking at a question someone had asked and did some related experimentation. Apparently the Jump… movement route command works like the ultimate through. Including letting you move around outside the confines of the map entirely. o_O
Jump.png
Okay so today I heard the dumbest theory I have heard in a loooooooong while. It's so stupid I just have to share... Appearantly I have learned to draw 'hot chicks' so that 'real men' get physically excited by looking at it and I can then swoop in and 'turn' them.... Wow... Just... Amazing how some brains works...
What the writer wrote: "The curtain is blue."
The readers: "There must be a hidden meaning behind this, perhaps to convey the character emotions ...".
What the writer has in mind: "The curtain is frickin' blue".
Time to share something!
hmZFwQe.png

I made these a while ago for my game. I took reference from various huts in Africa.
Have a great night! :D
I really need to buy a new mouse. Mine's keeps double-clicking and makes me waste A LOT of time eventing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jubs