Need help trying to figure out how to learn a combo skill if 2 characters know equippable skills

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Conflictx3, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Conflictx3

Conflictx3 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So I'm using VE's materia system, ATB, and "unite" cooperation skill plugins and ofcourse All 3 work fine together.

However I think I'm trying to achieve something that the plugins are not intended for and its breaking my widdle iddy biddy brain trying to figure it out.

Basically I want Actor 1 to be able to equip fire materia and Actor 3 to equip water materia and when that happens they both have a "Steam" skill that they can use but the moment either one of them unequip the fire or water materia the steam skill disappears or becomes unusable.

Any ideas on how this can happen would be immensely appreciated, I've been working on my battle system for months and this is the last thing I need to get it 100% solid and then j can focus on aesthetics.

2. Wavelength

Wavelength Pre-Merge Boot Moderator

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Hard decision on where to put this, but I think you'll get the most useful answers in Plugin Support. "Game Mechanics Design" is for engine-neutral discussion about the design (not technical implementation) of gameplay systems.

3. Conflictx3

Conflictx3 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Understood. Thanks!