Need help with a charset

Hope1892

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello. I'm having problems with the character’s charset. Who knows, write that I did wrong? P.S - I'm new to game development and don’t know much, please do not judge strictly

Attachments

Soulrender

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't remember but I think to make transparent sprite you should use as background fuchsia color
#FF00FF

kaine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
when you import the charset via resource manager,select the color background with the mouse

Hope1892

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I don't remember but I think to make transparent sprite you should use as background fuchsia color
#FF00FF
Thank you, the sprite itself is no longer transparent, but the background color remains the same. But at least something

Attachments

Hope1892

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
thank you, it works

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just spent FOREVER troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard... turns out the cord was just loose OTL
I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotADev