PsychoJack

Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Synopsis: Heroes' Beginnings is a classic turn-based RPG, that is a spiritual successor to the Final Fantasy games.More specifically, Final Fantasy 3 and 5. It will have a job system, with job points so that the player can spend them for skills to make your classes stronger. It will also have a new gimmick I don't want to be spoiled.

Positions/Roles Needed: What I need is a music designer, and custom map tiles for my game, and someone for mapping, and someone to make enemy designs.

My Roles/Positions: Story Writer, Character designer, Event creator, Game play designer.

Setting and World Development
: The setting of the world is Avancion, a steampunk/medieval hybrid world with the elemental pillars, four pillars of light that control the elements; Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind.

punchybot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

What are some other projects you have done?

Thank you,

punchymcpunchface

PsychoJack

Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

What are some other projects you have done?

Thank you,

punchymcpunchface
I have done no other projects prior to this, this is actually a first for me.

GameMasterQc

The Lost Legend Ultimate Hero
Reaction score
First Language
FR AND EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Blizzero if you need trick message me im one of the oldest user of RPG Maker i used all the old version

Also i like help people

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You might want to change your thread title to make it a little more appealing, and fill in some more info in your first post. You don't even say what version of RM you're using, and that's important for the person who might make your tiles or do the mapping.

GameMasterQc

The Lost Legend Ultimate Hero
Reaction score
First Language
FR AND EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
my title have a reason to be there is afflied with the project i work on

Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Synopsis: Heroes' Beginnings is a classic turn-based RPG, that is a spiritual successor to the Final Fantasy games.More specifically, Final Fantasy 3 and 5. It will have a job system, with job points so that the player can spend them for skills to make your classes stronger. It will also have a new gimmick I don't want to be spoiled.

Positions/Roles Needed: What I need is a music designer, and custom map tiles for my game, and someone for mapping, and someone to make enemy designs.

My Roles/Positions: Story Writer, Character designer, Event creator, Game play designer.

Setting and World Development
: The setting of the world is Avancion, a steampunk/medieval hybrid world with the elemental pillars, four pillars of light that control the elements; Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind.
Hey man, Ive been dying to do some mapping. I only use RPG Maker Vx Ace tho, so we'll need to see what platform you're using.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I started to paint again after it didn't fit my female character. (I really intend to draw women)

I was more focused on female characters than men.

Score Rundown for the demo I'm trying to get done before Halloween, Or around it. Ending is based on your score currently.
Oh goooood, why am putting so many skills into my game AAAAAAAAAAAA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeoLightningProductions