Black Pagan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, So let me explain a Planned Mechanic in my Futuristic Game in MV.

What the Mechanic should do :

(1) Player interacts with Control Panel on Wall
(2) Player automatically sets up a Hacking event
(3) Player is now free to move around in the Dungeon and enter Battle
(4) Hacking Program delivers you a 4 Digit Code through "Gab Window" after "x" Minutes
(5) Player goes to the Exit Door and enters Code to Unlock Exit, Whenever they wish to Exit the Dungeon

I'm able to event all this, It works fine. However, It gets complicated when I consider Player is engaged in Battle while the Gab window Code should appear. I am assuming Gab window doesn't show up in Battle, Just like Message windows. How do i solve this problem ?

What I want : Gab Window message appearing even while Player is engaged in Battle or Checking Inventory or Pulling up Main Menu.

Plugins : I use Yanfly Gab Window Plugin for this Event

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Since this is a how do I question, we need to move this:

I've moved this thread to Plug-In Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you want to persist it, use a parallel process for it. else it will pause the scene.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing with colour ramps. The first set is the originals, the ones only facing forward in different colour schemes are the new colours.

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KUTSHKY