YuiDemonia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi all! I was just wondering if somebody could help me edit a minor script in Mog Hunter's Battle hud plugin. I am using this in conjuction with yanfly's battle engine core and action seq packs.

I tried contacting Mog Hunter tru email but havent received any response yet.

The problem is, how can I forcefully hide or show the battle hud during battle mode?  If I am not using Mog Hunter's battle hud plugin, I can easily hide or show the default battle hud using yanfly's notetag "show battle hud" or "hide battle hud". 

I am very new to javascript and I have no idea on how to make this work. If anyone could help me, that would be greatly appreciated!

https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-battle-hud/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm finally back! :kaojoy:
A lot of RL issues happened this year which didn't let me work on Aithne as much, but I am back with new inspiration!
In that time my art style also changed a little, so I'll be doing a small art change with busts/menu art
Ops forgot to fix the hand on the weaponless sprite o_O
opening old GIMP files is a blessing and a curse because it can be fun to look at art you started once upon a time and want to finish BUT come to a total halt when you remember your past self forgot to create separate layers for most files
"The bigger the person, the longer the wait"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaTedinator