Need help with High fantasy mega pack overlay folder.

Discussion in 'Product Discussion and Support' started by Esmith206, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Esmith206

Esmith206 Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    I am trying to find which folder I should extract the cloudshadow1, cloudshadow2, lamp light, no light, rain1, rain2, rain3, rain4 and torchlight files that are inside the "Overlay" folder from High Fantasy Mega Pack. Inside my project1/graphics folder should I place these files into the folder----- animations, battleback1, battleback2, battlers, characters, faces, Parallaxes, pictures, system, tilesets, titles1, or titles2. please help.

2. light487

light487 Parrot Keeper Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Now that I look at the folder, since I've yet to get around to using them to make a game, I am wondering this too.. how does the rain pictures work? And if the cloudshadow pictures are just overlays.. do they not move across the map in an animated way?

3. Celianna

Celianna Tileset artist Global Mod

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've moved this thread to product support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

They're probably just meant to be used as pictures.

4. Jesse - PVGames

Jesse - PVGames Game and Graphics Developer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Yes, they are meant to be used as pictures (or whatever else you can creatively do with them). You could use them in conjunction with various scripts that are floating about the community as well.