Isakbladh
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
So i just bought high fantasy pack! :)

Problem:

In the charsets there is alot of animatons, like when youre: running, idle and stuff

how do i make it so that when i sprint i get that animation i want?

ShacoBunny

Title Screen Master. Rpg Maker Artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You need scripts to call those animations Here is a link to some of the ones I use By Victor Saint for non commercial use. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5uvwXLAev89ZTVQRTd2T0EwQlk&usp=sharing mostly you would need if you use his scripts His Module, Anti Lag, Pixel Movement, Multiframes, Diagonal Move, Character Control to get it to work if your not new with scripts this may be a bit advanced seeing you have to edit the scripts for use by following directions but you may be able to figure it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

isakbladh

Isakbladh
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
there is 84 word documents...

Can you link me the one i whould need?

isakbladh

Isakbladh
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
ok wrong...

ShacoBunny

Title Screen Master. Rpg Maker Artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay so when i have gotten all that scripts, do i then need to go in to them and edit a bunch of stuff or will it work anyway?
There will be directions in the script it self for you to follow fairly simple once you understand what it's saying. oh when you press Ctrl F it has a orange highlight by the file your looking for.

isakbladh

Isakbladh
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Okay, any recomandations on battle scripts?

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
That depends on what type of battle system you want.

ATB, CTB, FTB, default, sideview, frontview, etc...the list goes on and on and on...and on...

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSS3 Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Shouldn't there be documentation in there stating how to use all the resources? And if you need scripts for some of them, they should either be suggested or provided.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Had a funny feeling about my laptop last night so I moved my project over to desktop via thumbdrive, just experienced my first corrupted project and couldn't be happier about the timing!! *proceeds to copy file onto every thumbdrive in the house*
Test game. Find something broken. Fix. Re-test game. Broken thing fixed but new thing broken that wasn't before. What?!?! Uhg! :kaoangry:
I watched this youtube video of this reporter that went to a Flat Earth Conference. And there was just a whole lot of stupid in one room.
What?! You want 2 more hours of a playthrough? Well you got it! Come hang out with us while we dive even deeper into the awesome game Kindred Novel by BirdBunch! :LZSjoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erulia