ScytheX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Resource Type: Music/OGG
Maker Format: i'm using Ace but i guess it could be considered for all game formats

Description: i'm working on making OGG files for looping songs. i know how to do them and i can but i'm kind of bad at it and need a little help. i have a hard time trying to fine loop points in mostly fast/rapid paced songs, also i can't seem to make a loop right because i end up with a song that abit of a small noticeable dip. i wanted to see if anyone can/has time/ feel like it/ volunteer to help me or something

Rabosion

Retro Pixlr
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you want I can try to help. You can send the ogg files over via pm and I'll try to make them loop for you.

ScytheX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you want I can try to help. You can send the ogg files over via pm and I'll try to make them loop for you.
i have an old one i made. the ones i made recently i trashed. should i sent the raw mp3 files or no?

Rabosion

Retro Pixlr
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Mp3 files are also fine.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Alberest so far, got a lot done but still ALOT left to do.
Wish I had a better means of taking screenshots...
Map is 148x98

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TAKAtaka