AuraSky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey,

Okay, so I got the modern day bundle which includes the modern day tile set and the shop add on. I got the tile set to work, however my issue is the shop add on isn't working.

I clicked the download button on the e-mail and it downloads a .rar file. No folder or jpg and since there are no instructions I tried to do what the tile set instructions say but since it's a .rar file it won't work.

Is this an error and I need to be re-sent the download or I'm I doing something wrong?

light487

Parrot Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Find and install a program that extracts RAR files, such as WinRar, 7z, or similar..

RAR is like a ZIP file in that it archives and compresses many files and folders into a single and smaller file.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

AuraSky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Shaz - Thank you for moving my post :)

@light487 - I followed what you said and it worked! :) Thank you so much lol I would of been clueless, but I also learned something new about what a rar is. BD   Thanks again.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

100 likes.jpg

I reached 100 followers on my new twitter! It's not much but it's honest work
Made this sign for a you-know-what type of business, completely from scratch.
Gotta admit, i'm extremely proud of it.

image.png
After 7 months of really hard work and then 6 months of lazing around and procrastinating with adding the final touches my game is finally complete! Not bad considering that a year ago I didn't really even know about variables. Thanks to everyone who helped with questions and assets! Feels good to have a game under my belt! Ep2 (also self contained) may possibly come in the future!
I just made a breakthrough in my Battlecore problem where the Abort Battle command wouldn't work after using a Custom Action Sequence skill. It seems that Abort Battle can't be the last command in the event.
Before, the event was ordered (Dialogue -> Abort Battle). But having the message appear LAST fixed it.
(Abort Battle -> Dialogue)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anxs