Snarkyfork

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's been a long time since I originally set this up and I am trying to change the town names in the fast travel scene in game. I changed the names in the .js file (shown below) but there not changing in game, I tried refreshing the moghunter fast travel .js in the plugin menu in MV but still nothing is changing in game. Is there somewhere other than the area I posted below where the town names can be changed? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot you have to start a new game for changes to take effect.

Code:
//=============================================================================
// ** TOWNS
    Moghunter.fastTravel_Towns[1] = {name:"Marksburg",x:265,y:235,mapID:13,mapX:12,mapY:18,direction:8};
    Moghunter.fastTravel_Towns[2] = {name:"Hamil",x:444,y:900,mapID:14,mapX:11,mapY:2,direction:2};
    Moghunter.fastTravel_Towns[3] = {name:"Nia Khera",x:1160,y:300,mapID:15,mapX:2,mapY:1,direction:2};
    Moghunter.fastTravel_Towns[4] = {name:"Duval",x:1360,y:510,mapID:16,mapX:23,mapY:5,direction:4};

// ** DUNGEONS
    Moghunter.fastTravelDungeons[1] = {name:"Taitalian",x:300,y:900,mapID:5,mapX:23,mapY:16,direction:4};
    Moghunter.fastTravelDungeons[2] = {name:"Gandara",x:1430,y:590,mapID:6,mapX:23,mapY:4,direction:4};
    Moghunter.fastTravelDungeons[3] = {name:"Kakhar Ice Caverns",x:1120,y:240,mapID:9,mapX:3,mapY:18,direction:8};
    Moghunter.fastTravelDungeons[4] = {name:"Lobari Hollows",x:210,y:740,mapID:10,mapX:7,mapY:7,direction:2};  
    Moghunter.fastTravelDungeons[5] = {name:"Jaia",x:1180,y:910,mapID:11,mapX:3,mapY:1,direction:2};
    Moghunter.fastTravelDungeons[6] = {name:"Fezebel Marsh",x:580,y:315,mapID:12,mapX:1,mapY:7,direction:6};

// ** OTHER
    Moghunter.fastTravelOther[1] = {name:"Alice's Magic Shop",x:1110,y:690,mapID:17,mapX:8,mapY:11,direction:8};
    Moghunter.fastTravelOther[2] = {name:"Gengi's Blacksmith Shop",x:450,y:320,mapID:18,mapX:15,mapY:7,direction:4};
    Moghunter.fastTravelOther[3] = {name:"Battle Arena",x:825,y:560,mapID:19,mapX:7,mapY:11,direction:8};

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
use this revised code. i modified it from what 2 people did. one person added more tab and the other one figured out how to make it update without having to start a new game. its kind of sad that i cant get ahold of moghunter to send the propose changes to him. hope its help someone else out. it works pretty well for me so far. tho the commands are different to make it easy on my end, please review the code carefully. the modified plugins looks like this on my end when my game is running. If you wish to have a variation of this plugin with having more or less Tabs, then i would have to modify the plugin upon request and will take time, just message me if needed.Capture.PNG

Attachments

• MOG_FastTravel.js
    56.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Points.png
    Points.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@AzraelAstaroth7425 while the post is over 30 days old and already solved,
your look of the map looks amazing though.

I cannot use it as I got a different perspective.
but nice job though =)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Some neat things I made.
Shown to you in the form of an awful Windows Movie Maker Video.
1653453172179.png
Another amazing plugin by Dsiver! Thank you!

Salvage plugin. Craft something you decide you no longer need, or find an item you have no interest in, salvage it for scrap and resources. As you salvage items, gain EXP and level up. The higher your level, the better odds you have at succeeding, and the more material you'll actually acquire.
Harold Jam 2022: Dark Universe game jam is live! https://itch.io/jam/haroldjam22
Every once in a while I keep forgetting MZ added an Attack Skill Trait you can use to set the basic attack of an Actor to something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waffle_Maybe