seyfer110

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
So, I've started to work a little with Moghunter's custom title screen bundle, and I've more or less managed to set up "MOG_TitleLayers.js", but now I wanted to customize the title's option as well;
with "MOG_TitlePictureCom.js" I'm able to add custom images to the different options (up to 10!), but I have no idea how to add options other than the usual "New Game" "Continue" and "Options"...
I wanted to add a "Exit Game" and maybe a "P atreon" as well, but I have no idea how to do that o_O
I've gone to their site, but there is no tutorial on it, just videos showcasing the plugins at work.

seyfer110

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Uhm, did I post it in the wrong section? :kaoswt2:

I've found Yanfly External Link, but it allow me to add 1 single option (leading to and external link, as the name suggest).

EDIT: Seems like I actually posted it in the wrong section for real...sorry.

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have moved this to Plugin Support for you. Also, please don't double post. If you need to add something and nobody else has replied, just use the Edit button on your last post instead of making a new post immediately below the existing one.

So do you still need help with this? Are you still using MOG's plugin, or have you changed to Yanfly's?

seyfer110

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
So do you still need help with this? Are you still using MOG's plugin, or have you changed to Yanfly's?
Being able to add a couple of options with MOG's plugin would be nice T.T

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!
Had apparently not checked Itch for 3 months, kind of forgot I had an account rofl.
One side of me is: "lineart is so awful", the other side is just: "huh, decent" :kaoswt2:
Uehu8tg.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Es10liv