Need help with MOG's Smooooch EVO

Kuro Neko

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, i'm trying to make a rhythm battle game by using MOG's Smooooch EVO script. Here's the link to the script:

https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rgss3-smooooch-evo/

But, there are feature i want for my game. The script right now only allow user to change attack animation, but i want to customize not only attack animation but also attack skill, too. And attack skill can be changed in-game via a script call.

Also, i want to add 2 super gauge for player and enemy. With each correct press, players gain a little in their gauge and with each false press, player lose a little and enemy gain a little. When the gauge is filled, player/enemy will unleash a skill like their ultimate move (this skill can also be changed in-game via script call).

I tried to contact MOG hunter, too but he didn't respond for over 1 month so please help me.

Kuro Neko

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow... Over 1 month since i started this thread...

Anyway, bump. I still need help and gonna wait for as long as my passion lasts...

Kuro Neko

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok, last bump. Now i'm studying for my college's test so i won't be there for a while. If you want to help me, send me a message to: gemugod@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.
My greatest challenge right now is less of the workload but more of the language barrier which I definitely need a local proofreader (without translation) for. I'm wondering if this is even a legit position for freelancing.
So, the other day i come across to became closer to other developers and realiza im not even a novice. i am lower than thrash rigth now, worse than people that don´t know anything about this things cause i used to think i knew. good news is; today thrash, tommorrow, maybe not so much, and someday, i´ll be a god?
Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spaghetti12