Rebunkee

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello, i'm using pokemon essentials 16 and i need your help.

I want to change the resolution of the opposing trainer's battle sprite at the start of the battle. I already know how to change the picture, however i want to use pretty big pictures ( like 2048X2048 ) But if i use that kind of picture, it doens't fit AT ALL in the position it's supposed to be.

F117Landers

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If the image is too large, you should scale it outside of rpg maker and then import the scaled copy. GIMP2 is free and can handle transparencies, if your photos have any (mainly .png).

Edit: RMXP default resolution is 640x480, so the image should be smaller than that. (End edit)

Also, using pokemon assets and character names within your game are copyright infringement (17 US Code), and using the Pokemon trademark in your game would be trademark infringement (15 US Code), unless you have their explicit permission. So make knockoff names and images if you don't have permission.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoanjoboryMaster