Need help with QM CollisionMap please! :)

lvkennelly

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I'm trying to implement the Quxios collision map plugin, have installed the required 3 plugins and have drawn my collision map (roughly) and got it to load up ok (see attached image), only problem is when I try to move my character she just won't move anywhere, I can change her direction just not move her, seems as though her collision square is stopping her from moving rather than detecting the collision map? I've tried to follow the instructions for setting up but am wondering if I need to change some settings somewhere?

Any help greatly appreciated thank you!! <3

Attachments

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The collision square doesn't stop the player from moving, that is the player's collision (which determines when tiles and the like stop the player from moving).
What other plugins are you using? What order are all of your plugins in (not just Quxios' plugins, but all of them)?

lvkennelly

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I did think the most likely reason was a plug-in clash D: unfortunately I have a lot of plugins, I have already tried disabling and moving about the orders but no luck yet, do you think this is the only thing that could be causing this issue? :( I guess I’ll have to source out which one it is, always fun haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lupom