Need help with shield's in Chrono engine.

Czlapman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi fellow game makers.
I have nice time with Mogshunter's chrono engine, specifically with abs mode. All work fine but i have problem with shields. They just refuse to work. Any tips or solution?

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you using any plugins not part of the base chrono engine?

Are they flagged with a "Shield Pose Suffix : " in the note tags?

Czlapman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
plugins.png
This is list of plugin i used. For shield i use "Shield Pose Suffix : _Shd01" and that's work, partly. Enemy cannot hit character but nothing happened with animation. It's like enemy don't see char cuz they stop chasing and just start walking around.

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You should start with mog's chrono engine demo project instead of importing the plugins into a new project; there's a lot of configuration stuff that needs to be set up just right, and you want the plugins to be in the right order.

Last edited:

Czlapman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You should start with mog's chrono engine demo project instead of importing the plugins into a new project; there's a lot of configuration stuff that needs to be set up just right, and you want the plugins to be in the right order.
U have right Charposes plugin should be on the top. Thanks, you really help me, i appreciate that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yo Ho Ho... Time flies when you are having rum...

I'm rewatching Glee, just watched grilled cheesus.
Now I'm not sure if I'm hungry or I want to cry.
I just completed Ara Fell - completing the game unlocks an Epilogue. An interesting thing to possibly consider for my games.
I decided to try to make a mucha-styled artwork, and by now I've sunk more time in studies and sketches than I usually do in the whole thing. Fingers crossed it's worth it!
Since we have a lot of new faces, please be sure to read the forum rules under the Help tab at the top. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quimey