Need Help with something

Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I'm wanting to make a fangame of Lisa: The Painful RPG but i wouldn't even know where to start. I've so far only used RMV but also forgot a lot about that one too. Since it would probably take a while to explain it here and it would be harder, please contact me either
*snip (PM the author for the contact info for skype, twitch, discord)*
If you have any of those please contact me!

Last edited by a moderator:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I removed your contact details as spammers scan public sites for that, and you would get 50000000 spam messages and not one real message.

However, it is best if you can describe the issue in detail, as most will not bother to contact you either to ask. So all that post would accomplish is you getting a lot of spam friend invites and messages, and nothing more.

Also, remember to make a fan game you have to have the author's permission. Do you have the permission of those who made LISA? If not you can get a C and D if you make such a game, which can also include a $$$ fine as well.

Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Ok sorry for posting the details and thanks for removing them. Permission wise everything should be ok since theres a lot of people that made fangames of the game but just to make sure ill ask the developer. And it would be way too unclear and much to just ask in the comments but thanks for trying to help anyway. Guess I wont be making that game then :/

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would be good if you can give your threads meaningful, specific titles when you ask for help with things. You've said "need help with something", but every single person who posts a thread in this part of the forum "needs help with something'. If you had said "wanting to make a game like XYZ" it would immediately let people know exactly what you're after, without them having to look at your post, which means you might get fewer people looking at your thread, but those who do are the ones who really might be able to help you (less quantity, but more quality)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Permission wise everything should be ok since theres a lot of people that made fangames of the game but just to make sure ill ask the developer. /
You need to ask the developers. All fangames without permission are automatically illegal for trademark violations as soon as they use any name from the original game.
That they may be available on the Internet is only because the IP holder needs to know about them before he can send a C&D to take them down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quick! Someone give me a snake pun about moving.
Meet the crew...Arrrr!
Who knew modern medieval was an actual music genre? I don't know what the youtube algorithms are doing but for once they found something actually fascinating:
Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.
Yelp. I've discovered that I am one of those people who should not be drinking coffee. Took me a week detoxing off of coffee and switching to tea to realize how badly it was affecting me- and I've been drinking the stuff for years. Yikes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rai1209