RMMV Need help with SRD Summon Plugin: Cannot read property 'getFloatHeight' of null

Maldra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I seem to be getting the error "Cannot read property 'getFloatHeight' of null" when the enemy single targets the wyvern, goes up to it and kills it. If the wyvern dies from an attack that targets all allies, I do not receive an error, and the wyvern dies and despawns normally. My SRD plugins are all below the yanfly plugins, as I have heard that is how it runs most effectively, but in this case, it is not.

Here are the details on the error:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'getFloatHeight' of null
at Game_Summon.Game_Battler.cameraPosY (/C:/Users/Jared%20Oehrlein/Desktop/Durandal/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack3.js:770)
at Function.BattleManager.targetPosY (/C:/Users/Jared%20Oehrlein/Desktop/Durandal/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack3.js:717)
at Function.BattleManager.cameraFocusY (/C:/Users/Jared%20Oehrlein/Desktop/Durandal/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack3.js:668)
at Function.BattleManager.cameraY (/C:/Users/Jared%20Oehrlein/Desktop/Durandal/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack3.js:654)
at Game_Screen.updateBattleCamera (/C:/Users/Jared%20Oehrlein/Desktop/Durandal/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack3.js:816)
at Game_Screen.update (/C:/Users/Jared%20Oehrlein/Desktop/Durandal/js/plugins/YEP_X_ActSeqPack3.js:789)
at Scene_Battle.update (rpg_scenes.js:2253)
at Scene_Battle.update (/C:/Users/Jared%20Oehrlein/Desktop/Durandal/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:4546)
at Scene_Battle.update (/C:/Users/Jared%20Oehrlein/Desktop/Durandal/js/plugins/YEP_VictoryAftermath.js:878)
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rpg_managers.js:2024)rpg_managers.js:1949 SceneManager.catchException

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Maldra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just read in another thread that the yanfly SV actors plugin and SRD plugin are not compatible.. sadly this thread can be closed.

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_1 added!
index.php

Micro rant. The worst part of working from home when you live with your family is seeing how inconsiderate they are. "Hey, you're sitting in front of your computer, that means you're not doing anything! I want to put the TV at 200 decibels!"

If I was working in the office would you still talking me like that?
It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2dweeb6ae