Ksyoush

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm currently using GALV_MessageStyles,GALV_MessageBusts and YEP_MessageCore

My problem is that when message styles and core are active,they consider a face to be in the text box (My bust is placed above window messages)and move the text a bit right and there's just an empty space. I searched in their settings to move the text but couldn't find anything(maybe I'm blind) Someone knows what to do about it?

Sugor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can you send a screenshot?

Ksyoush

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nevermind i fixed it.
Just changed the order of the plugins,but i dunno how to delete my thread now

Sugor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nevermind i fixed it.
Just changed the order of the plugins,but i dunno how to delete my thread now
nice!

maybe close the thread or mod will change it to [solved] smthn like that

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Report button is found in the lower left of the thread. Thread could be close by report when a mod checks

report.png

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't make anything new yet, but I'm back addicted to writing some MZ plugins. Man, I wish I have more free time like I did 5 years ago.
Holy cow... work is demanding and I'm back in college. I'm kind of scared of my dad right now after the incident, but at least I don't live with him all the time. Anyway, working on Fandom Scouts and my FNAF character set. The FNAF sprites are actually going to be used in the game... unfortunately the enemy sprites are FNAF World traces, so no sharing those.
The honeymoon period is over with Cyberpunk 2077, It sadly doesnt live up to the hype, pretty graphics arent everything (especially when I cant even do something as simple as changing the radio station over!). Replaying Breath of the wild has reminded me what a good game really looks like, plus that one has good glitches!....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeJoTa