BuzzGaming57

Big Chungus - Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This script has been causing me trouble ever since I've started to use it, but it's the only one that can do what I'm trying to achieve with my game currently. It's supposed to let you have animated battle backs during encounters, but I keep getting an error message that says that the game can't find the graphic for the battle back I'm using. I have followed the instructions to a tee, but still the same error every time. Here are a few screenshots of what I'm talking about:

Elg4C7Y.png

2RfeTHK.png

15JstuN.png

Edit: I added 0 infront of the first 9 images, but I still get the same error.

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The exact text of the error message would be helpful. Please include it next time.

crookedcop_01.png
crookedcop_02.png
crookedcop_03.png
crookedcop_04.png
and so on

If this is what you're saying you've already done, then we need the exact error message (screenshot would be preferable).

Please also post a link to the original script - the forum thread or blog post where it's introduced, if possible, so we can see the author's additional comments and any Q&A that's happened.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

BuzzGaming57

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Okay, so it's working and all. But I have one more question; how do I change the battle back right before a battle instead of setting it on the specific map?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know that you can. Because you didn't provide the link like I asked in my previous post, I can't go and take a look.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Code:
$game_system.anim_bb = "keyname"
If y'all looked at their screenshot, I actually stored the key inside the class Game_System

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If y'all looked at their screenshot, I actually stored the key inside the class Game_System

doesn't show how it's used or retrieved though, so anything I said would have been an assumption or guess.

BuzzGaming57

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for the help, its all working now.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)
Progress on my game is nearly done, so I figured I show you guys the title screen. I hope you like it!
Title Screen.png
Does this ever happen to anyone?: your making a battle sprite [or any sprite] then when you mess something up you then see it as something diff, then working with it? its hard to say in words but it happens to me all the time
found out how to change pfp, literally there's a hidden thingy on the bottom of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beauty143