hikaru909

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Error Message.JPG
For context, I tried updating my project through some stuff cause the Battle Test function wasn't working (I tried updating via the method in the link: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...working-rpg-maker-mv-v1-6-1.94163/post-853252 ) and while it did work, it bugged out one mechanic in my game (specifically a transformation mechanic usable via skill). When I do transform with that character, it gives me that error message. Then, as I played through my game, I got the same one but it listed some different Plugins.
Error Message2.JPG
Is my game permanently bugged (meaning would I have to make a new project file and import my assets into the new one) or is there a simpler solution?

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The battle test doesn’t work with most plugins. There was nothing work with your game. Roll back your MV to the previous version.

hikaru909

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The battle test doesn’t work with most plugins. There was nothing work with your game. Roll back your MV to the previous version.
How do I do that for the steam version?

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure about the steam version but here is the link to the previous version. I know if you buy the non steam version you get the steam version as well. Hopefully the reverse is true when you buy the steam version. I don’t know if it’s even possible to roll back steam software. I’d do some googling. I’m sure someone more knowledgeable will come along soon to answer these questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik