banoplz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I never said changing the skill name, I mentioned the TERMS as that is where the name is stored.
I never tried this so I will do this in the morning, thank you I really appreciate all of you.

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I hope to show you guys the project in the future wants it's all done.
If it's your first time I highly suggest checking out the wicked tutorials we have all over the forums. Also, a tip for your first game. START SMALL!! You'll never make the next Skyrim on your first try. Just a lil beginner tip. I hope to play it when it's ready!

banoplz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If it's your first time I highly suggest checking out the wicked tutorials we have all over the forums. Also, a tip for your first game. START SMALL!! You'll never make the next Skyrim on your first try. Just a lil beginner tip. I hope to play it when it's ready!
Oh forsure I'm already ahead of you, I've been working on it for a few months now on and off because school and it was originally not even supposed to have combat until I decided that I can make something unique which I'm trying to do. I'll be sure to check out tutorials though, everyone can use a bit of help.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

banoplz, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Is this resolved now or are you still working on it? When solved, please report your post and let us know, and we'll close the thread.

banoplz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[dpost]banoplz[/dpost]

Is this resolved now or are you still working on it? When solved, please report your post and let us know, and we'll close the thread.
I'm sorry and yes I'm done with this thread

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OP, if you still need a plugin to change the attack command, one of the plugins linked in my signature (AES_CommandControl) does basically the same things as the yanfly plugin mentioned previously, but it's 100% free.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

too... many... ideas... can't... edit them down :dizzy:
Don't you love your work?
It's been half a month and I didn't give signs of life, not even in my website.

I've been studying about my project and I discovered something that I definitely think it will be better.

On the other hand, I still have to learn how to use it properly so I need time.
This catgirl name is Elyune.
Her hobby is cooking and eating sweets. She's also an alchemist.

Cat_girl.jpg
catgirl-1.jpg
Raptor Revolt Demo 4_10_2021 3_12_09 PM.png

Latest custom tileset work for RAPTOR REVOLT in this beach scene set in the acheroraptor capital in Ridge City, Hell Creek.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weab