Acidicjester

Cool Guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi community I hope you're all doing well. I've run into something that I'm pretty sure i'm overlooking but can't seem to understand. Typically in these posts I'll usually drop screenshots and a big lengthy description with my issue but my event page looks like a hot mess. So actually if anyone is willing to talk over Discord on how to solve this issue, It'd be very much appreciated! I'm a very on hands learner.

The problem: I have a line of people jumping into a pit depending on a correct/incorrect answer from a quiz via a conditional branch (yeah I know it sounds morbid) and I check their location by variables using a 'jump point' event. Problem is, when people are walking in single file and the first person jumps, the one behind them follows and will immediately jump as well. It's much better if I can share my screen.

Thanks guys, let me know if you're willing to help :)

[You may PM me the details]

Acidicjester

Cool Guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Remember when I said it's something I'm overlooking? Yeah it's the 'Else' part of the conditional branch. Whoops. I should be fine now.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is always something overlooking and messing with events to
make some complex and good looking once is what I try to aim for :)

1 of those is in my spoiler, the other one on my itch which was more
of a pain, but I can try to help you when you got trouble :)

depending I'm not to busy in RL but always respond :)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)
Q:"Why don't you get a job?"
A: Posting statuses IS my job. It just so happens to not pay and happen periodically over the course of three months.
My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Westernnimbus