Need help with Yanfly Item Synthesis...

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Game Makers!
So I am fairly new to RMMV (first week in) and I'm having trouble getting the Plugin to work. I have it installed beneath the Item Core Engine, not sure if that matters since it doesn't say Item Core Engine is required. Basically, my issue is, that the "Sythensis" option never appears in my Menu. Even after I obtain an Item that contains recipes in the note tag along with Items required for the recipes.
Chances are, I'm just making some Newbie mistake. And for some reason, I can't attach the screenshots I wanted to share here. So to sum it up, I have a book that allows the player to craft a sushi roll. I added the note tags:

<Item Recipe: 17 to 18>
<Cannot Sell>

Item 17 and 18 are a couple Items that have this note tag:

<Synthesis Ingredients>
Small Fish: 2

When I get this book in the game, I don't get the Synthesis option. No signs of any of it anywhere in game. This is my first post here so apologies if it isn't in the right spot or whatever.

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I stepped away for a long time and now I'm back and this is still a problem. I suppose I'm still looking for help...

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@HighKingArthur

Are you closing your synthesis ingredients tag correctly? With </Synthesis Ingredients>

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am. Its really lame that I cant post the screenshots here. But, I followed Yanflys tutorial video and even another to insure I have everything tagged correctly. I still can't get the synthesis menu option to appear after obtaining the recipe item and the crafting items.

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You using any kind of custom menu?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My spirit can be so easily wounded by most things that nobody thinks twice about. It may be not a big deal to you, but it means EVERYTHING to me!
I have to make a custom tree for my FSM game and I'm nervous I won't get it right.
Finally got the tablet picture! :LZSsmile:
Working hard on my Mode7 interiors in between calls at work!
A good idea rise a moment before falling asleep, and survive the second coffee the day next morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merglu