Need help with Yanfy's Class script.

Discussion in 'Useful Development Tools' started by Honor_Quest, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Honor_Quest

Honor_Quest Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Hey there, I'm in some real need of help here. Looks like Yanfly is no longer active on his site. But i'm having some real issues with a script of his.

I can't find a way to make a Class system that has Sub-classes within. The script he has allows me to make classes/sub-classes. Yet you can select sub-classes as Primary classes. 

Which is something i absolutely do not want. Also i cant get sub-classes to be unlocked via a level requirement to it's corresponding Primary class.

Any help would be very much appreciated. I really don't like only coming on here to ask people of things lol.

But this has had me tearing my hair out for a good 4 hours now. So i think i give up on raging out. 

2. Honor_Quest

Honor_Quest Villager Member

First Language:
    English
  3. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Honor_Quest, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Have you considered locking the ability to change the primary class?

Then the player could only change subclasses, and you don't have to worry about selecting the subclass as primary.

However, that also prevents changing to the primary class - I don't know if that is something you can live with in your game.

4. Euphoria

Euphoria Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014