Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there
I have some problem with autorun event.
Btw i hope i'm not post in wrong forum

Ok i make a game for mobile, today i'm test it using Redmi 5A (my phone) and the game run well.

But when i test it using my friend phone (Realme 5 Pro), the bug its happen:( , the bug is can't run autorun events, but when i test it using my phone there is no problem and can run autorun events, but in my friend phone its can't

I hope you can help me
And i'm sorry with my very very bad English

The link to my game

Please helpT^T

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MV Deployment. Thank you.

This may need to be moved again, but it's where we are starting it.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saiore